Happy New Year and welcome to Triage Thursday! It’s always a pleasure to have you here with us. This week marks our very first week of 2024, and we hope you’re doing great and are ready to start the new year with us. If you’re new to this blog series, no worries! This is where we’ll be sharing all the latest updates we’ve made to the sandbox in the past week. So, sit back, relax and enjoy.
Let’s take a look at what’s new this week.
New Families This Week
- Added detection and extractor for Spybanker Android banking trojan family
- Added detection and signature for TrickMo Android banking trojan
- Added detection for Guerrilla additional plugin payload
- Added detection for PSWstealer family
- Updated detection for Vidar family recent version
Updates for Existing Families
- Updated detection for Pikabot family
- Updated detection for Socks5Systemz family
- Fixed Snakebot condition to avoid false positives
If you have any feedback, questions, or issues about Triage feel free to reach out to us any time - we do our best to respond to all feedback but even if we can’t get back to you straight away your files will go into our list of things to review and help us prioritize tasks.
As always you can reach us directly through the website, or using the Feedback option on an analysis report page.
Not signed up yet? Head over to tria.ge to register for a free account.