Welcome back to another Triage Thursday blog! We are here to bring you all the changes we’ve made to our sandbox this week. As always, we value your support and would love to hear your feedback. If you notice anything suspicious or have any concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Let’s dive into the latest updates!
New Families This Week
- Added detection and extraction for OriginBotnet
- Added detection and extraction for BuunyLoader
- Added detection for 888 RAT Android RAT
- Added detection for Mango backdoor
- Added detection for ZGRat
- Added detection for Realst Stealer
- Added detection for goshell loader
Updates for Existing Families
- Added detection and extraction for AgentTesla V5 new variant
- Updated detection for recent unextracted samples, fixed extractor issue, and added more attributes to XWorm
- Updated extractor for more AxBanker variant
- Updated Spynote extractor for recent unextracted C2
If you have any feedback, questions, or issues about Triage feel free to reach out to us any time - we do our best to respond to all feedback but even if we can’t get back to you straight away your files will go into our list of things to review and help us prioritize tasks.
You can contact us directly through the website, or using the Feedback option on an analysis report page.
Not signed up yet? Head over to tria.ge to register for a free account!