Hello and welcome back to our weekly Triage Thursday blog series, where we’ll go over all the updates made to the sandbox during the past week. We’re so grateful for your support and always want to hear your thoughts. If you happen to come across anything suspicious that we haven’t picked up on, please don’t hesitate to share it with us. We’re here to help and value your input. Now, let’s get right into the exciting updates on our malware families for this week!
New Families This Week
- Added detection and extractor for AxBanker Android banking trojan
Updates for Existing Families
- Added attributes extraction to DarkGate family
- Added extraction support to Mystic stealer and update detection
- Updated Asyncrat attribution to support Venom version
- Updated Phemedrone stealer rules and extraction for recent sample
- Updated Raccoon to get User-Agent as attribute
- Updated detection and signature for Coper to separate it from Octo
- Fixed C2 extraction issue with StealC
If you have any feedback, questions, or issues about Triage feel free to reach out to us any time - we do our best to respond to all feedback but even if we can’t get back to you straight away your files will go into our list of things to review and help us prioritize tasks.
You can contact us directly through the website, or using the Feedback option on an analysis report page.
Not signed up yet? Head over to tria.ge to register for a free account!