Welcome back to our Triage Thursday blog series! In these short posts we summarise the detection updates for the week so that you know which families are being looked at day to day.
As always, if you find any malware up to no good that we haven’t yet detected, please give us a heads-up. Your input is super helpful! Feel free to reach out to us any time directly through the website, or using the Feedback option on an analysis report page.
New Families This Week
- Added detection and extraction for DiceLoader family
- Added detection and extractor for Guerrilla Android malware family
- Added detection for Statc family
- Added detection for Prometei ELF botnet
- Added attributes to Amadey configs
Updates for Existing Families
- Updated StealC extractor for missing sample and add attributes
- Updated LimeRat signature to be Extracted
- Updated extractor for undetected Irata samples
- Updated detection and extraction for new samples
Not signed up yet? Head over to tria.ge to register for a free account.