Welcome to our Triage Thursday blog series! We always enjoy sharing the latest updates on our malware detections and configuration extraction with you every week. As always, if you find any malware up to no good that we haven’t yet detected, please give us a heads-up. Your input is super helpful!
In the news this week:
New Families This Week
- Added detection and extraction for HiddenAd Android adware family
- Added detection and extraction of SXH Stealer
- Added new signatures for RPC Backdoor family
- Added new signatures for GreetingGhoul stealer
Updates for Existing Families
- Updated Luca Stealer rules and extractor
- Updated Stealc Stealer rules and extractor for recent undetected samples
- Updated Lumma extractor
- Updated detection rules for Hydra to cover more recent samples
- Updated the rules for two undetected variants of BPFdoor
If you have any feedback, questions, or issues about Triage feel free to reach out to us any time - we do our best to respond to all feedback but even if we can’t get back to you straight away your report will go into our list of things to review and help us prioritize families.
As always feel free to reach out to us any time directly through the website, or using the Feedback option on an analysis report page.
Not signed up yet? Head over to tria.ge to register for a free account.